Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring???

Indeed spring started very long ago,1st of March is the first day of spring.But emotionally i am not into spring.Today weather turning cold again,windy,cloudy,i don't like cloudy,it made people depressed.
Later i have biochemistry exam,instead of studying i rather blogging,this is bad.Too much so called feel just emerge no where i guess.I felt like i didn't see Ivy and baby girl for so long but actually we just went out together last weekend.Baby girl bought 3 pairs of jeans.:)Miss them a lot i guess :(.
So many things happened since we came back during valentine day.It is only 5 weeks but it seemed very long to me.I still like to be homed,being protected,nobody could bully me,nobody being fake and "snake".I wonder where do i want to stay next time,i couldn't stand people being fake,i think i need to stay in "GUA"ha ha!!!!!
Currently Ivy baby is doing fine and happy.I am so happy bout that.Vinvie-i think she is doing fine as well,just hoping that her wish to lose weight become true soon,as her wish.Myself,being more independent and more discipline yet to be achieve :(.
I hate myself why am i so emotionally,can't i be stronger and cope with all those nonesense.Can i just turn my heart into stone to prevent everything that hurt me.Now i need to proceed my way to finish my medical degree,not more than that.But is it so hard???

No comments: