Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cold,windy day

Today supposed to be a wonderful weekend,but the weather turn up too cold.I did nothing,watching DVD in Ivy's room.Doing nothing,blogging on line.Feeling lazy,too many things happen in these few weeks.Having exam,feeling depressed,feeling lucky and blessed,feeling happy.Mix feeling has been happened all the time.
I was so happy my sis got her job she wanted.She is now working in Prudential.One night,Ivy sms me and ask me "who you living for?Yourself?"I am not living for myself.I am living for my family.I want them to be happy,healthy.I don't want them to worry bout me.
About myself now,studying is the most important thing to do.Nothing else,couldn't have think more than that.I am lucky to have Ivy,Vinvie,Alvin And Choon Hua around.I know i am.Vinvie always reminds me must make sure myself are happy.Alvin and CH tolerating all my mood changing in sudden.Feeling so grateful to have them.
Hoping that everything will fall on it place.Hoping that everyone is happy.I wish...i pray...

No comments: