Saturday, October 29, 2005

A Special Dedicated to him

Special dedicated to Him
Thank you for all the things you have done for me in these 2 years.I am so sorry if sometimes i made you feel stuck between you and your other friends who i really not closed with.All this while i am talking only from my point of view and never seeing from your side.I am so sorry,i have never noticed about that until you told me.
I knew that u try to make me feel that i am good,we can't be together because u have your own criteria.I knew and i understand.Feeling can't be forced.I never wish any changes after telling you.I only wish to have what i have now.Having u concerned about me,having you around when i need you,i don't want anything extra.
I hope you will be happy, can do whatever you want and get whatever you wish.So be happy,i am satistied and happy to see you happy.

No comments: