Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wish i get my internet....

Tomorrow fixing internet finally!yahoo!!!!!Thank you Choon Hua for putting so much effort to make me happy.I am really glad and lucky to have him.If not i wouldn't have survived,especially when i am really depressed.I didn't know how many time i coudn't stop my tear from running out from my eye.Lucky to have him to listen and advise me.

Hopefully evrything will be alright.Now the time really flies.State exam is only 1 and half month away.I don't know how am i going to cope with it.I am really worry,but except study,what else can i do.I always remember what Ivy told me by the time u graduated,"you are not only a doctor,but be a dream person you have always wanted to be,just using this period of time here to update yourself,groom yourself,be whatever or whoever you want to be."This sentence is absolutely correct,we must be what we want.Living for anybody else will make life difficult.We must do the right things and which did not harm our dearest one,that's already good enough.

Really hope can get my internet fixed tomorrow.Wish me luck.

No comments: