Friday, November 11, 2005

Am i silly?Am i stupid?Am i.....

It's already a week since he angry at me,am i really talked without thinking?Am i silly?I don't know.May be sometime or most of the time i talked nonesense,without i myself realising it.But again..why he is the person who noticed all these????
I wish i have a heart made by metal or iron or ferum i don't know.BUt i wish to have a heart which does not get influnced by emotion,how i wish.May be i should choose to remove my Limbic system,so i won't be sad,unhappy,depress.
I kept telling myself to be generous,to be patience,to be polite,to be whatever as long as must be good and kind.Again i can't help myself had funny feeling,then started to act weird.I cannot continue to be like these.
Never stop telling myself to be patience,kind and thinking in other's shoe....and must pratice it....

No comments: