Monday, November 14, 2005

Belated Aidilfitri--Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya kepada Saudara dan Saudari....Still remember this lyrics?For malay Aidilfitri.Ha ha.Just now...Hmm should say yesterday,we were having port luck.The "theme" was all malay food.We had nasi tomato,ayam masak merah,ayam kurma&fried chicken.Yummy yummy and the dessert are..SAGO with condense milk,banana&apple and "Nasi Arya",made from nisan Melaka.Really best.
The worse things is poor,silly me,people normally cut their finger while cooking but i cut my toe.It's really terrible,had been bleeding for more than an hour i think.Everyone was so worry.Ch took clothe and handyplast.Alvin preapared a "icebag" from his facial tower and ice.Cheryl was busy preparing "Scott tissue" from Mal,everyone was so busy.I really appreciate.I knew i am the luckiest person,that's why what my blog is named so.Ivy and Vinvie were scolding me for walking around but everyone knew me,i can't stand still.
I don't know did everyone else enjoy the food or not,but i am yummy yummy.Hope to have this time of food gathering more frequent but opps..going to get fat very fast....all lemak,all oil,all santan....
Very happy day...enjoy...

No comments: