Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sad?Depress?Jealous?Unhappy?Giving up?

Last Saturday,supposed to be a very fine day.We wanted to go cultural hall,Malays are celebrating Ramadhan.Ivy wanted to wear her new dark blue kebaya,and i was going to wear my yellow "nonya" blouse and black skirt too.Running out of time,so end up we didn't go because we decided to go church to support "MIMI" singing.All of us went to church,Ivy,Cheryl,Vinvie,Zoey and I.
Everything was fine,I was having fun but suddenly the weird feeling come into me.I don't know what kind of feeling is that.Sad?Depress?Jealous?Unhappy?Giving up?I don't know i have no idea at all.Luckily Ivy,Vinvie and Zoey making lot of jokes that make me more comfortable,making my mind more occupied.
I really scared of myself.Sometimes,I will feel so aimless,don't know where to go and where to start.I don't want other "things" to bug me.I just want the highest concentration in my study.I just want to do well in my study,i would be satisfied.But again and again,I knew nobody can help me except myself.Gaining the highest concentration,is a very individual thing.First of all is need to clear my mind.
Hoping all the things will disappear in the air,how i wish....

No comments: