Friday, February 17, 2006

Back to Ukraine

Back to Ukraine.Happy?Sad?Don't know.Have been busy since the day i came back,busy unpacking,busy attending class.Finally today Friday,have time to blog.
Of course i miss mimi for the whole holiday,but though like that i never looking forward to come back here:(,simply because it's Ukraine.
Now i definetely agree with Ivy baby that we need to go back twice a year to avoid losing our ownself.I understand what she meant by saying that.Continue to be here,we will forget how kind human being are.But i am pretty lucky,the person around me are kind.Winks winks.I am the luckiest one.
Back on valentine day,everybody else got their dinner and rose from the one they love.ME?Nothing.Ha ha.But i got a cheese cake from mimi,supposed to be a heart shape,end up it become a cat face.Ha ha,it represented him- mimi cat.
Missing home a lot of course.My mummy called me yesterday,has been talking to them for the last few days.I chatted with my mummy for more than 30 minutes.My mummy really "sayang" me a lot.I have the world greatest mum.I am sure i do.

No comments: