Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Being pampered

According to chinese horoscope,people who born in pig year going to have peach blossom this year,and will be pampared by others.I guess this is quite true,not about the peach blossom thingy but about being pampered .I am sure i am.
Today 2 of my friend came to see me.Sue Nee came all the way from Puchong to BU just to see me.Today she is on leave,she rather take the trouble to see me but not staying at home.I think she took almost 3 hours to travel from Puchong to BU.I am really so touched.Thank her for being such a great friend.
At night,having dinner with Anthony,ivy baby and her mum.It's a yummy yummy dinner too.After that Teng Loon called me,he said that he just finished working.Coming to BU to see me at 11.30pm.My mummy was nagging,didn't let me out so late at night.So kind of baby girl and her mummy offering me to stay at their house.But i don't think is good.So troublesomn.I decide to sms him and told him not to come,because my mummy doesn't let me out.I was so surprised he called back and he said he just came to my uncle house just to see me.We are not going out.I am so touched,happy.Really happy.The happiness which can't be describe by words.I don't knowwhy and how he can do that for me.Driving all the way from old klang road to BU just to see me.for not more than 1 to 2 hours.He arrived home.Chen Ming just called me,they arrived home not long ago.
Feeling so great to be pampered like that.I am really happy with this meeting.Thank u for being such a kind and understanding friend.

No comments: