Saturday, August 27, 2005

Finally I get myself a blog

Ivy my best friend has been blogging for ages.She has been telling me to do a blog for very long time ago.I didn't.Telling her next time and next time,wanted it to make on a special day,an easy remember day.Finally choose today.Another week to go back to Ukraine--which I am so unwillingly but have no choice,because of life need to proceed.
This morning i was just back from KL by train.A rushing but enjoyable trip with my whole family except my dad and my lovely sister who is busy with tuition,couldn't make herself fit in our trip.13 of us went,really a big amount.I think next time i must bring flag to be a better tour guide.Ma ney and her family and a lot people else went.I buy nothing.Only a purse for myself,present for someone and nothing else.This time shopping trip i am fruitless.
Ah,should say this holiday i am harverstless.Didn't buy anything new for myself.Feeling overspent for the whole holiday,so don't dare to do or buy anything new.Never mind i am pretty lucky to go to London and Australia for this holiday.I am the luckiest person i think.Ha ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey..I'm the first one who post comment ler...kekeke...You said that you bought a present for someone..Who is that? me? kakaka