Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My London Trip-Siew Kang My Sister Graduation


Finally my exam finished on 29 of June.All my worries and stress flied off,I am flying alone to London to attend my elder sister Siew Kang's graduation.I left Simferopol on 2nd July evening by train.That's my first time,take train alone in Ukraine.Everyone had been worried about my safety.I was fine with it but i am worried too,i will get a coach with 3 other guy inside.Luckily i got a coach with one aunty&her son.She is kind.We didn't talk much but she's alright.

I took Chez Airlines,transit through Praha.The airport is really busy.The design is almost like KLIA.Actually i have no mood at all to remember every single scene i saw,i looked.I couldn't wait to see my mummy and daddy in Heathrow Airport.It's like a dream.i couldn't trust myself doing that.My mummy and daddy will meet me up there.

Being stucked in Kiev airport and London Heathrow was not a problem anymore,I met my dad and mum.I was so excited,talk non stop.We went to my sis hostel at Colindale.We took "BLACK CAB" for 50 pounds.That's really a bomb to my dad's wallet.

We were there when bombing happened.My lovely,younger sister,cried when we called back.She said u all must come back.End up we didn't get chance to travel around because the bombing lead to underground and all buses need to stop temporarily.What a waste for my daddy and mummy.But they like London a lot.They said they would like to go back if have chance.

The attack by terrorist really mess up our journey.I need to go airport at 6 in the morning.4 hours before departure we were needed to check in.No doubt,Heathrow is the busiet airport in the world.It seems like "pasar malam" in Malaysia.

I left London at 8 of July.Heading home,couldn't wait to see Ma Ney and my other family member.Before can arrive in Kota Bharu,I need to fly off and landing for 5 times.It's really a tiring and boring journey because i was alone.Finally i reached home 10 of July morning.The flight delayed.I hugged Ma ney tightly.My sister cried when she saw me.
But time really flies,I am going back this saturday. :(...

No comments: