Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A new start

Yesterday i got a call from Zoey.She told me that,new rules:maximum 9 people in a group,that's why we will be forming a new group with some new members.I really have no idea how is the new group going to be.Anyway a new head start,hopefully is a good one.Wish me luck.
Suan supposed to go back today.End up he got kick out from the waiting list.I think he's so happy he no needs to go back yet,can stay home for another week.Another week is really long for us.I understand his feeling.Being at home,is always the best.Eat home cooking,doing nothing at home is the best feeling.
Everybody asking when will you be back again,i don't know,it could be a year,it could be a few months later.I don't know am i coming back for chinese new year.I wish i could.At the same time,so worry about coming state exam,histology and anatomy.It's really a stone in my heart for now being.I don't dare to think how am i going to face that.Anyway working hard and studying smart is the thing should do.No shortcut to achieve success.
Gambateh to myself and everyone else.....

No comments: