Thursday, December 15, 2005

Happy Belated birthday to our baby Girl-Vinvie

Happy belated birthday to Vinvie Hee.Supposed to blog this yesterday but can't log in internet :( too bad.Don't know how did she doing with her 22nd birthday?Hopefully she enjoyed the surprise party we had for her.Ha ha.Really suprising,wasn't it?
This few days haven't been feeling good,hmm.why?Secret ha ha,ladies secret.I didn't feel good with what he did,but when come to think about that,i only make my own life difficult.He will be still continuing laughing in class,talking very normally,going to class as usual.The only thing is it distracted my daily life.I don't like this kind of feeling.Hai hai,tell me what can i do?How can girl be less emotional?
A month to go home,less than a month to exam.Must "gambate"so do everybody else.Jia you.

No comments: