Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snowing

SNOWING....Outside is snowing,2nd time during this winter.The 1st time was Ivy's parent came.One month ago,yesterday the weather is not that cold,lukily.We went for meeting then we went to "Marakhan"We sat there for almost 3 hours i think.We ate a lot a lot of suffs yesterday.Ha ha,yummy yummy mutton saslik.
Too many things happen since my last blogging.Don't know who is the person who actually pretend to be "Ivy" started to tagging in my tag board.Am i really doing anything wrong?Why?I don't know he or she whether with good intention or bad,but can't care too much.Internet is an world wide thing and everyone has right to do what they like.Anyway thank you for those who visit my blog and tagging.Thank u for bother reading it though it's boring and reading my same nagging ang nagging.May be unconsiously i am blogging the same things,sorry.
Yesterday was Olympaid for all second years student.Opps,saying bout this.All those who studying in Ukraine will know bout this.It's a 1 and 1/2 hours test,200 objectives out of almost 3000 anatomical questions we need to memorise and answer it.I am feeling bad about that,i have my part to study,i didn't finish studying my part too.So unlucky,may be it's god punishment,it actually came out those few topics which i am supposed to study.Luckiy i still manage to cover some of them,if not i wll be the killer for our group.I don't mean to do so,but may be like what Cheryl said,we knew how to say sorry but never trying to change.I don't know.I knew that is my fault,being irresponsible.I knew for sure he will be angry,but anything could be done,it's too late.That is what i mean by being a better person.I knew no one could be perfect.I just want to be whom i supposed to,i want to do whatever which i could,which is in my capability.I don't want to hurt anybody who loves me.
Except sorry,what else could i say????Being sorry is useless at this time,praying hard hopefully can pass it,that's all.

No comments: