Saturday, December 10, 2005

One week

Last week,this time he was on the way in train to Kharkov,this time is not that bad because i have internet.Still remember last time when he went to church camp,it seemed very long for me.It was like ages.I felt time passed so slow.It's feeling i couldn't help.I only can tell myself don't don't.It will make u slack in ur studies.
Wow i really solute myself,i had been awake since 12.30 midnight last saturday till sunday 10 something pm.I really wondered how were i managed to do that.Must be internet which helped me stay awake,i was chatting with Eason,Ivy baby ans Vinvie baby.Of course i missed him,I did sms him.Though feel like sms him a lot but i don't know what to tell.End up i sms him not more than 5 i guess.
Last Saturday first time i saw ivy baby walking alone from hostel to meet me in bus stop,though i am worried but i think need to let her learn to be independent.Now proved that she could do it.We ended up with haverstful Shopping.Winks Winks **.Happy.
These fews days feeling funny again since thursday.Wednesday i was alright,may be PMS,may be stress.I don't know the real reason,I felt that i am easily get irittated by his word.If he said a wrong word for a day,i would be feeling unhappy for the whole day.Why?I don't want to be like that.I am envy,how can guys be so easily let go.Why can't ladies do the same????
Exact one month to state exam,my exam time table is out.8th January is Anatomy,17 January is Histology.Don't know is good or bad to have such a wide gap.My ticket flying back to Mal is also on 17th of Jan.I scared unwanted and out of expected things happen.
At first i planned to give my mum surprised, end up i coukdn't stop myself by telling her over the phone.I called back in the evening,we chat until my credit gone,a 44 minutes duration call.I miss her so much.I told her i am worried bout not passing exam,she said what can do except working hard,ya i am fully agreed.What can do except "JIA YOU" .
Jia you then.....

No comments: