Sunday, December 11, 2005

Shopping again

Yesterday we went out for shopping for the intention to help only Mimi to buy a pair of casual shoes and a pair of cool jeans.End up,opps....four of us buy our own stuffs.Obviously Mimi still the coolest.he had an over new look from head to toes.He had a pair of very cool white leather shoes from Polland,a new khakis colour jacket and a pair of jeans with design.Ha ha i m happy because he managed to get his stuff.I knew him,he seldom went out shopping,if he went out he will want it to be a harvestful and fruitful shopping,if not he will think that is wasting of time.(Hmmm...Mimi thinks going out with us is wasting of time?Ha ha!!!!)
Ivy baby bought a skirt which is for children one,but..the impressed one is although she bought a children skirt she no needs to buy a largest one.How hope one day i would be like that.Mission impossible for me.Too bad.Vinvie bought a pair of "Vinvie style" jeans.I loved the design of the pockets.I think it's so sweet.Pink,blue,yellow stipes.She looked so slim in that,yet everyone knows girls well,she complaint that she looked fat.Ha ha guess what i bought?A skirt,a brown colour skirt for 75 grivven,for my size i think it's cheap.I am so happy bout that,of course need to thank my fashion consultant-Ms Ivy Lam.
He he already mentioned all the happiness and victory products we got from shopping.Now going to tell what sad thing,ar...embaressed thing that happen to me in Rinak(Market in Russian language).Yesterday i wore my expensive maroon colour suede boots with heel for shopping,since very seldom get to go out with him,so if possible could look as pretty as i can.but....hai....The most embarrest thing that could happen to me is my left heel drop out when i was walking down stair case.I was so embaressed.Ha ha.Thinking that what if next time if u go on first date,if this thing happen again.I am so speechless.
However so nice of him,running around to find a cobbler to repair my boots.We found one,but the unfriendly uncle never said a word but kept on shaking his head meant no no,i am not going to help you.Then he found a cafe,and we sit there and drinking tea.Poor him,we went out earlier so he can have more time to shop but end up we stuck in the so not pretty cafe,drinking tea.Luckily Ivy and baby girl haven't go out yet.For the first time,their slow motion help me man.They sent me my shoes.Luckily,again hai... another thing,i was wearing a 3 quarter pant.I am going get freezed,yesterday highest only 4'c,lowest -3'c.End up i bought a pair of leg warmer and wear a flat sneakers which doesn't suit my outfit at all.I think all the russians looked at me,but who cares.
At night we had steamboat because baby girl feel like eating steamboat.I end up too tired and sleepy,didn't want to go back,so i slept in Ivy's princess land.Suddenly i think of him,i think for sure he won't be going back because he is going to have his camp on somewhere in Ukraine in January.Now i am pretty sure he won't be going back.But again can't do anything,not like by telling how uncomfortable u felt,how unhappy u will be,that will make things change.
But can't care so much,need to study,need to concentrate cause exam is really soon.I still want to be a doctor.This will never change.

No comments: